Just like your body needs its nutrition to grow, similarly your Brain needs right food to increase its capabilities.
These are the 7 food items that you can easily bring into your daily food habits to naturally improve your memory and brain power.
Similar in look with Human Brain, Top the List with significantly high concentration of DHA “A type of Omega 3 fatty acid”.
Walnuts contain a number of neuroprotective compounds — Like Vitamin E, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin-6, and antioxidants.
- Vitamin B-12 & Vitamin B-6 prevent memory decline by eliminating homocysteine from blood.
- “DHA” ensures that the cells in the brain, eyes, heart and other parts of the nervous system develop and function properly through all stages of life.
- The antioxidants in walnuts also help counteract age-related cognitive decline and even reduce the risk of neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s.
A 2012 Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease report found that eating walnuts helps to improve memory and brain function.
Almonds — Are rich is Lean Protein, Zinc, DHA, Vitamin E.
- Protein boosts energy and helps repair brain cells & also improves cognitive functions of brain including memory.
- Zinc is an antioxidant that fights free radicals in your bloodstream. These free radicals if remain in bloodstream, breakdown brain cells.
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) is a type of Omega 3 fatty acid found in almonds which accounts for 97% of omega fats found in brain. It is essential to preserve your cognitive & mental health.
- Vitamin-E has been shown to reduce the risk of cognitive impairment.
- It also contains Riboflavin and L-Carnitine, compounds that are linked to increased brain activity and formation of new neural connections in the brain.
Note — Daily Intake prevents memory loss & reduces the chances of brain diseases.
Economic option, always readily available in our homes.
Tomatoes contain 2 carotenoids: lysopene and beta-carotene which are powerful antioxidants. Your brain with high concentration of omega-3 fats is vulnerable for free radicals.
Lycopene also protects you from depression-causing inflammation. Lycopene regulates genes that influence inflammation and brain growth.
NOTE — Add tomato to every diet, as salad, as cooked vegetable or just take raw tomato.
Research shows that those who took Green Tea before a cognitive demanding task performed better than those who didn’t. Research also shows that it improves brain plasticity helping people to learn things faster.
“Green Tea is highly rich in antioxidants”
- It Contain flavonoids and catechins, which function as powerful antioxidants.
- Green Tea keeps your brain Alert! & Concentrated for hours.
- It also prevents aging effects.
Have a cup of Green Tea and see the difference in your stress level, brain relaxation, & focus Immediately. Daily Intake also prevents aging, & maintains brain health.
Note — Never take Green Tea in night. It keeps your brain alert & you won’t be able to sleep.
Tip — Replace normal tea or coffee with green tea if you want to increase your brain performance.
FLAX SEEDS (ALSI)
Flax Seeds — Rich in magnesium, vitamin B-6, Omega-3 fatty acids & dietary fiber.
- Flax seeds contains alpha-linolenic (ALA), a type of omega-3 fatty acid is important for health & cannot be produced within the human body. They must be acquired through diet.
- Alpha-Linolenic acid improves the cerebral cortex, an area of brain that processes sensory information.
- Magnesium helps in production of energy and protein in body.
- Vitamin B-6 plays it’s role in cognitive development through the biosynthesis of neurotransmitters.
TIP – Flax Seed is easily available in market. Roast and have 1 or 2 tablespoons everyday. Or you can add linseed oil in your food that is basically flaxseed oil.
Blueberries have the highest concentration of antioxidants among any fruit that has been studied.
Blueberries help protect the brain from oxidative stress and reduce the age related impacts on brain.
Studies prove that 12 weeks of consuming 30ml of concentrated blueberry juice (Equivalent to 230 gm of blueberries) every day improved brain blood flow, brain activation and some aspects of working memory in the group of healthy older adults.
Blueberries not only improve memory but can also reverse memory loss.
A study published in the Journal of Neuroscience found, given blueberries everyday lead to reversal of nerve cell damage in rats. It also led to improved short-term memory, and improved balance & coordination.
Blueberries also prevent DNA damage by neutralizing free radicals that cause damage to DNA.
Green Veggie “Broccoli” is a great source of vitamin-k & vitamin-c. It also contains Cohline & Sulforaphane.
- Vitamin-K strengthens cognitive abilities.
- Cohline is found to improve memory.
- Vitamin-C is a powerful antioxident that protects you form damaging free radicals.
Where for decades brain regeneration or repair was not possible, now research shows the sulforaphane compounds present in broccoli can stimulate the renewal & repair of nerve tissue in the brain.
Tip — Add this easily available green vegetable to daily food and strengthen your brain.
These are the 7 foods that will help you increasing your natural memory & give a push to your brain.
Make the list of these items, Shop today, & Live-A-Lot.